The Difference between a man and a woman ( a golf story..sort of)

Filed under: Uncategorized — pharmacychick at 3:54 pm on Sunday, October 23, 2011

This weekend I had the pleasure of  playing in a golf tournament.  It was a chapman ( dont ask me to explain..if you dont play golf, it won’t make sense to you anyway) so the course was filled with 2 man teams.

On the 4th hole is a bathroom, which after consuming my morning Coke, I needed to use.  Because this bathroom ( single-holers)  straddles two golf properties, it gets busy.   My partner and I both hit the bathroom at the same time.  She went into the ladies room, so I just dashed into the mens.

It was kinda stinky in there and nobody had flushed the toilet in a while…clearly…and it only took a quick second to see why.  the handle had broken off and was sitting in the sink.

So, you ask, what is the difference between a man and a woman?

A man pees ( or whatever) into the toilet, sees the handle is broken, and leaves the bathroom with his waste sitting in the toilet…time after time.

A woman, however,  lifts the back off the toilet, pulls the chain and flushes the toilet.

Duh. problem solved. Waste removed.

(addend)  I posed this question to Mr Chick just to test my theory. ” what would you do..yada yada yada…” and he said ” I guess I would just pee and walk away” When I told him about taking the lid off and flushing, he only said ” oh, didn’t think about that…”

Comment by RxFan

October 24, 2011 @ 12:24 am

Men r pigs!

Comment by PharmNerd

October 25, 2011 @ 9:15 am

One other thing you may not have known about men’s rooms: we occasionally poop in the tank in the back of those toilets, too. Thanks for reaching in there, though. Don’t be gross…but good luck with that in THIS bathroom. Not only is the tank WAY above your butt, but its under a Stainless steel shelf with all of 2 inches of clearance..

Comment by Jon

October 27, 2011 @ 8:35 am

One of the other main differences between men and women is that men think the Three Stooges are funny.

Comment by C

October 31, 2011 @ 8:18 am

Ahh, critical thinking by a woman. Who would have thought that could happen??when I have time, Ill try to remember to laugh…:-)

Comment by Pharmacist

November 4, 2011 @ 12:08 pm

On being told that someone has bought a new car women usually ask what colour it is – men ask what sort is it.