Obama’s Bounty Hunters?

Filed under: Uncategorized — pharmacychick at 11:38 pm on Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Time to jump on the Chick Soap box

So Obama is going to use Bounty hunters to root out health care fraud by providers?   Mr President,  How about starting your fraud units on the OTHER side of the fence and go after welfare abuse?  You know, like Ms Choo, who lives in a country  mansion with her son and shops twice a year in Hong Kong but shows NO ASSETS and obtains food stamps and health care on MY tax dollars?  Or Mr and Mrs Patel who live quietly with their son but have 2 homes in India..and again live on MY tax dollars.

Sorry, Just gotta vent here.  I have no doubt that there are providers with no concience who abuse the system, kinda like the $125 screwdrivers the army bought…but Chick Pharmacy doesn’t fraud anybody and works hard to do things just and fair.  But it really toasts my cookies when everybody looks at the providers and nobody is going after the welfare cheats out there…the fake “poor”, the illegals, and the multi-state collectors..

I’m just sayin!

March 10, 2010 @ 5:22 am

Comment by erin

March 10, 2010 @ 7:01 am

Amen.

Comment by Person Man

March 10, 2010 @ 8:53 am

Government wastes a lot more more money on a lot of things other than welfare.

Yet why do people act like welfare is the #1 problem with spending their tax dollars? Hmm… could it be because they’re ignorant racists who don’t like people like “Ms. Choo” and “Mrs. Patel”? And yeah, tax money shouldn’t be spent on illegal immigrants. Yet every day I come across obese legal Americans who are picking up $300 dollars of insulin for free on Medicaid while also picking up a couple bags of chocolates. Sometimes the problem isn’t so black and white.
we could go round and round on government waste, but this article was specifically attacking PROVIDERS OF HEALTH CARE and made no mention of gowing after the problem of welfare abuse…. and yes we have enough of our own trash abusing health care, as I mentioned in my post that you didn’t repeat. I am neither ignorant nor a racist, but Ms Choo and Mrs Patel are a part of the problem. they are the Fake Poor. They are not illegals.They represent two people I personally know who live better than I do and contribute nothing to our society. They and others like them whether born in the US or not, they suck the system of its resources and are a huge source of govt waste. Talk to California about that problem. The point I am trying to make here is that you can’t solve this problem by pointing fingers at, blaming and attacking one small aspect of it. We dont have a No. 1 problem in health care…we have 100 equally significant problems that have created this huge mess. And that could be a post in itself! And, Person Man, I too have lots of Obese, insulin using, candy eating, ice cream gobbling, medicaid enrollees too. People need to understand that personal health responsiblilty lies with themselves and not with their health care providers. We are not running a giant Urgent Care or Trauma Center, where we live like there is no tomorrow and use the health care system like a rescue.

Comment by PharmacyJim

March 10, 2010 @ 12:28 pm

Great post, PC.

Comment by Cat

March 11, 2010 @ 9:15 pm

I agree, the problems of fraud and waste need to be attacked from all angles. Since Obama’s going to be using auditors with sophisticated software to attack the provider side, maybe he can get Dog the Bounty Hunter and his crew to tackle the fake poor and abusers. Might make for good television. Or not.
heck yea, put it on Tru-TV right after Pawn Stars and Operation Repo!

Comment by Have It Your Way

March 12, 2010 @ 6:51 am

Pharmacy Chick for President

Let me know how I can contribute to your campaign
haha Thank you for your support, but I’d make a lousy president..I am not a politician..Id tick everybody off (except those to believe what I believe in!) I am Pharmacy Chick PC, not Politically Correct PC!